Skip to navigationSkip to main content

Last researchs:

    Contact information

    Metal clip pen

    Product information

    A pen with a metal clip on. We like to see it as an elegant metal clip hovers above the casing as stylishly as a surf-board riding the perfect wave.
    • Composition: 30% Seashell, 70% plastic
    • Dimensions: 14.4 x 1.2cm
    • Features: Black or blue ink, 1 or 1.4mm pen lead
    • Customization techniques: Printing or laser engraving
    • Customization location: On clip

    Made in Switzerland - LEARN MORE


    Pick a model




    Select quantity

    I needMetal clip pen

     (Min. quantity: 500)

    Choose your decorating method

    From 1.55€ to 2.79€

    Lead time: 21-30 days

    Buy a sample

    Metal clip pen

    Note that our samples cannot be customized with your logo. These are shipped out blank or with Merchery logo on it, for you to see the level of quality.

    Pick your sample model



    Sample price: 3.35€

    One of the color is 30% made from recycled seashells. The remaining 70% comes from high quality recyclable plastic, half of which has been recycled or regenerated. Depending on the color the other pens are made from 50% or 100% recycled plastic (ABS).

    You might also like...

    Kaweco steel penFrom 52.95€
    Mineral penFrom 2.29€
    Ystudio penFrom 54.65€
    CW&T bookmark penFrom 64.49€
    CW&T everyday penFrom 192.89€
    Pen holderFrom 27.15€
    BIC BallpenFrom 0.55€
    Natural grass penFrom 2.25€
    Summer toteFrom 6.29€
    Shopping bagFrom 8.99€
    Go to previous slide
    Go to next slide